Just went on a little shopping spree... here's what's arrived so far!
All photos are linked :)
Some more details about my purchases:
- APL Gym Shoes: I've been hearing about APL forever and it was time to try out a new pair of tennies! I'm a sucker for white gym shoes. These are true to size. I ordered my go-to 6.5 and they fit!
- Tony Bianco Heels: These are still in the mail on their way...I ordered them for my friend Jillian's wedding next weekend! I'm wearing a super classic emerald Calvin Klein off-the-shoulder dress that I found at a vintage shop in LA! It's so classic that I felt it needed some spicy accessories, hence the translucent heel! Loving Tony Bianco lately. This will be my first purchase and I'll let you know how I feel about the quality once they arrive and after dancing all night at a wedding in them. I'll also let you know about fit! I ordered my go-to 6.5.
- Calvin Klein PJ Set: My partner Brian is a huge fan of comfy fabrics and I'm so jealous of all his PJ pants. I finally decided to order my own. Now I know why so many people are wearing this damn Calvin Klein bra on the gram. It is so flattering and comfy! The whole set is 50% off or more. Usually I order XS but they only had S, M, and L so I ordered S and it worked!
- Leather Slides: I'm a little disgusted with how often I'm wearing white supergas with any given outfit at work. I decided to try a little bit and order these cute little slides, especially since they're on a 50% sale rn! These are true to size. I ordered my go-to 6.5. They're a bit snug but I think that's best for leather shoes which will undoubtedly stretch out!
- People Slides: I needed some sporty and cute shoes I can throw on with yoga pants and change quickly in and out of before pilates or spin classes! These are great for walking around the neighborhood! These are true to size. I ordered my go-to 6.5.